Its Saturday,the weekend is here! After a busy week, we all deserve to relax with some soft , sweet music. Am a soft rock lover and I thought of sharing my this week playlist with you and am sure it will be worth listening to not only to soft rock fellows. Listen to the below songs and share in your views.
Songs in the link below..
- Its not Over by Daughtry – This song is catchy and solid from the beginning. Chris daughtrys’ voice is to die for as he sings ” I was blown away….Daughtry is one of my favourite bands too.
- Lips of an angel by Hinder – This is a 2006 song! 9 years down, Still rocking my playlist coz the song is dope and am sure many of you can relate to the lyrics. I like the part he says ” Honey, why are you calling me so late,,its kinda hard to talk right now,,,is everything ok? Its really good to hear your voice…..coming from lips of an angel”
- How you remind me by Nickelback – This is how you remind me of what I really am. Its a great song. Number 3 on my list.
- Never too late by Three Days Grace – Great song , inspiring song, the song is about not giving up at all. Explains more on why you should never give up coz its never too late.
- Far away by Nickelback – Its an emotional love song. I think this is the best love song from Nickelback.
Thank you and Enjoy your weekend! <3